Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

My first clean post here


 
Clean granola and non fat Greek yogurt is my favorite go to snack. I have my almonds soaking that are about to become unsweetened vanilla almond milk. And my small cup of organic coffee.
 
I rarely buy pre-package foods but when you do always check the ingredients no the nutritional value. The other day at the supermarket I picked up a package of multi grain tortilla shells and I was like ooh multi grain I would like to try these and then I flip over the package to read the ingredients and I immediately put it down. There were like 20 different ingredients listed that were chemicals. I just grabbed a bag of masa harina and decided to make my own tortillas. And, GMO free may I add!!! Yeah!!
 
 
   
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today, I will making clean corn bread using the new whole wheat pastry flour I found the other day at Job Lot. I have been looking for it to make some nice muffins and breads. So I will be experimenting with that and some recipes I found for corn bread and subbing ingredients. I am excited about how it will come out.
 
I tried making some pretzels with whole wheat flour and it was too stiff and became a mess that I had to throw away. They all cannot be winners. This WW pastry flour will work better because it's a more fluffier flour.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment