Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Simple Dinners




This is what my typical weekly dinner looks like. Mostly veggies on my plate, some protein and some grains. This brown wild rice is so delicious. I picked this up at Nature's Pantry they have it in bulk. These are great meals to eat when you want to lose weight and build some muscle. For exercise, I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred level 3. She is great if you haven't done one of her workouts you must try it you will see results. Someone told me about her workouts back in January so I gave it a try. I try to do this 6 times a week if not I'll alternate with some kundalini yoga to give my body a break from the weights if I feel some pain. I do this along with hiking trails on nice days. It's been kind of rainy here for a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment