Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mmmmm granola is cooking!

 
Granola! Who doesn't like granola? It's so great for you and there's so many different flavors of granola you can make. You can make high calorie granola that are great for mornings and snacks or you can make it a low calorie one for toppings etc. But which never you choose you can never go wrong with granola.
 
This particular kind of granola is my favorite. I make it every other morning and it's great to have for breakfast (when I don't have my protein shakes) with some almond milk or with fresh fruit and plain Greek yogurt or however you enjoy your granola. I made this granola with one super ripe banana (the riper the better), oats, almonds, honey, raisins (you can use any dried fruit you like), shredded coconut (not store brought), protein powder (I used vanilla), ground flax seed, a little cinnamon and vanilla extract. When it is in the oven it makes the whole place smell vanilla-y.
 
If you guys love my posts then you will love my surprise I have coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment